Thursday, January 31, 2008







Mum, last night, more pictures....The most explaining I will have to do for this round is about "La Befana"...the ugly witch character in front of me...or, me in front of...oh, nevermind. So, if you're a good kid in Italy, on the Epiphany, she brings you toys...if not, coal. Then, there is a picture from Florence. Enrico in front of the forum at night in Rome. OH and the top picture is of me, vogueing in Naples...there is video footage of this, and it is awesome! I was trying to teach Enrico and his friend Andrea what it meant to vogue, like Madonna. We all know I know about Madonna...my first concert ever, which you took me to...remember that...semi-naked women sliding down 50 foot poles in the skydome, then, exit Madonna....awesome first concert!!! Thanks Mum!
The last picture, Enrico and I standing on some crazing glass structure which is actually over top of some type of protected house-like ruins in the old part of Cosenza...wild!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I usually do not leave a comment, but the ideas really rocks, also I have a few questions like to ask, what's your contact details?

-Johnson