Wednesday, September 17, 2008



Joy hand-painted these 'nichos' herself...I know, freaking amazing!
-------

It's amazing to me when I think about our three years together...the three of us became a fun and funny little family, didn't we. My happiest memories of those three years involve you. Didn't matter if it was just across Gainesville or Atlanta...I was always ready to come and see you (if I lacked motivation, food joined the plans and on my way I went!).
Our times together, by lake Alice, on y'alls porch, walking through the Decatur cemetery (morbid, I know), sitting on the monster sofa...the bunny sleeping with me, are among my favourite times, in life...where I was just happy, so happy and that's from just being with you both. listening to you. learning from you. talking with you. It's hard when I love two people as much as I love you both, to be far from you. The truth is, I don't want to spend my life in the US, but had I been able to get a visa for another year, I would have stayed just to be close to you. Sounds crazy to anyone else, but I am a little crazy anyways.
How could I express it in any other way to make you understand how much you both mean to me...
love.
knowing that if I call and talk to your answering machine long enough for you to know it's me, you'll pick up...
knocking on your door unexpectedly and always feeling welcome...
sharing tragedies and drama and not feeling embarassed...
hugs just because...
telling me how it is...
and and and and and...
love.

I so naturally love you both. You are a part of my everyday life, wherever we are. that's awesome.

No comments: