Friday, October 24, 2008





THIS IS FOR YOU FRIEND.
YOUR CHURCH :-)
(Church in Settimo di Montalto Uffugo, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy ... aka right around the corner from our place)

I stopped traffic that day in the middle of the intersection and said...(in italian) I'M SORRY, but I'm VERY BUSY...I have to take a picture for my friend of this Church right now...and yes...it trumps whatever task you are trying to achieve in this moment.
Thank you kindly...you may now resume your traffic pattern.
TA DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ha
ha
ha
Whether it was my fine italian or my stunningly short skirt...the long line of cars allowed me to take these two pictures...and then they all honked and made the hand formation...you know the one, friend..."ma che cazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........."
ha ha ha

1 comment:

Amanda said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
my church
and oh kate!
the clothes
you do it so wonderfully!
not at all as we did it before. crumpled and all a bit so not fresh from letting them stay out for um...we don't know how long
your new life looks lovely
i heart you!