Sunday, February 15, 2009







I wake up. Something is strange: the light in the room. I know this type of brightness. I run to the window and before I can realize that my mouth is moving, I say "HOLY SHIT, look at it!". Enrico wakes up and casually responds "Snow?", I snap back "YES! IT'S SNOWING!! BIG SNOWFLAKES EVERYWHERE!"

A snowball fight went down that day in the DEIS parking lot...unfortunately, I was out of practice. The battle scars run deep. I got a snowball in the ear (I mean SNOW IN MY EARDRUM). I did manage to nail Enrico in the thigh and soak through his pants...that was sweet. I need it to snow again. I MUST EXACT MY REVENGE.

In case anyone doubted it, I am Canadian...I can smell a snowy day before it happens. Enrico, you better hope it doesn't snow again...I am lifting weights and training to injure you with the fastest coldest snowball this side of the Atlantic.

*evil laughter*

2 comments:

gioffo said...

Who won this war with snow, Enrico or you?
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snoooooooooow...

Kate UF said...

hahahaha...unfortunately...Enrico won. I can admit defeat...but it won't happen again. ever. (i hope).