Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hey Joy and Alberto,

Remember when our Dove chocolates used to tell us what to do with our days/months/lives (they had the little saying on the bottom of the wrapper)??!!!

NOW MY TEA BISCOTTI WRAPPERS ARE TELLING ME THINGS!!!! But I must admit, they are pleasant things...on the contrary to the Dove wrappers which would sometimes say "TAKE A BUBBLE BATH TODAY"...screw you Dove...I don't feel like a bubble bath! jk.

So, today my biscotti wrapper said:

Ricordi la magia di quel giorno
accaduto per caso,
perfetto come la nostalgia
che ancora ne provo.


loosely translated with my excellent knowledge of Italian, hahaha:

Remember the magic of that day
which happened by chance,
perfect as its nostalgia
which I still feel.


Let's see what the next wrapper says...

No comments: