Friday, May 30, 2008





...did I forget to mention as of late that I LOVE this city. I just showed some visitors around 2 weekends consecutively and I never tire of it. my feet yes, my mind no. the fotos are some of my tourist moments. and I don't know what it is that makes me love Toronto as much as I do, but one of the only other major cities that I love as much as Toronto is Madrid. I could roam them both endlessly...I'm still going to have to say that it is probably because my Mum used to take me to Toronto when I was younger as a getaway weekend...we'd wander and shop and eat breakfast in bed and chocolate mousse for dessert...just roam around Toronto. years later, i have to make my own breakfast to eat in bed...but, i still roam Toronto...Shanesya said recently that Toronto isn't her 'connect' city...she likes a smaller city...but me, I think me and Toronto are soul sistas. ha.

No comments: