Saturday, February 09, 2008

I heard a person comment on happiness the other day and that triggered me to think of happiness and joy. I want to live my life with joy emanating from my soul. Happiness is fantastic but it is affected by circumstance. I'm not saying that I can be happy all the time because i live with joy in my heart, but i think that living a joyful life is beneficial for the self, life fluctuations and for those around you. If you're just content with happiness, what do you do if it dissipates for you for a time...if it dissipates, what was it based on? Do you build your own foundation of joy or do you wait for / depend on something to make you happy and potentially unhappy...


"Consider it pure joy"
James 1:2

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i love this!
simple reminder that we can't base our happiness on events or things or people...we have to feel joy on a deeper level.
love to you.
a