Friday, July 25, 2008








It was almost exactly a year since I'd seen Stacy last at my apartment in Atlanta.
She thought she wasn't going to be able to come to Canada, she tells me through a message...I laugh, a few encouraging words and one evil plan later...on her way to Indiana she was and then straight through to Canadian customs! Armed with her Tim Horton's gift certificate (which she would not give up so easily), Stacy was Toronto-bound! I met her in the parking lot....wait...I ran shreaking through the parking lot to greet her and after a long hug, yes Stacy, the kind that start to embarass you a little after too long, I was given 12-15 dresses and skirts to carry to the apartment. It felt like we had just rolled out of Pisgah and were getting ready for another weekend of debauchery!!! 45 minutes later, it was easy for Stacy to see, not too much had changed...she was dressed, ready, running on little sleep and food, helping me dress appropriately so we could make it to yet another social function! IT WAS GREAT. Partners in crime reunited on Canadian soil! Alas, unbeknownst to Stacy, she would soon be surrounded by...........a crap load of engineers....who were....VERY FUN!! hahaha WELCOME TO YOUR FIRST SUMMER NIGHT IN TORONTO STACY, SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!...to be continued....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I had soooooo much fun!!!!!!!!! But...about that Tim Horton's gift certificate...here is how I feel about giving it up:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stacysflickr/2708650466/

Kate UF said...

I can't see the picture!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what is it?!?!?!