Monday, July 14, 2008







ITALIA
Highs and Lows

High: coming out from baggage in Roma and seeing Enrico (con wild hair)

High: our very late night art party with our art maestro, Amanda

Low: the loss of Amanda's arm warmers (known to some as, donkey socks)

High: Ludovica LOVED her bubble machine

High: Signor Pietro always bring oodles of fruit and dessert!!

High: Giorgio (mio fratellino e nostro fotografo personale) and Fabio (instant confidant, what a gaze...)

High: taking pictures in the CRAZY PASTA AISLE with Fabio and Amanda!

High: Enrico's matrix-like maneuvers about the soccer ball on the field

High: Amanda and Kate, digging through a trash can...then laughing hysterically and confusing the locals...we're very busy

Low: banging my head into a wall

High: what came before banging my head into a wall

High: having a BBQ with friends and Enrico's parents

High: getting to do the morning 'stretch' work out with the soccer team

Low: hearing more about the break in at Alessandro's and Maria Giulia's

High: Gaia telling me she loved me

High: spooning with the scemo

High: hanging out with Amanda, my door locking/drinking team mate


I've got more....piano piano...let your highs and lows roll please

2 comments:

Enrico Natalizio said...

high: my vespa able to carry back and forth both crazy and crazier!

Amanda said...

haha.
high: enrico's mom being so proud i ate all my foooooodingsssss
that one day!
ra