Thursday, February 09, 2006

A TIFLE tifler of tifleing: my thoughts on TIFLE are positive...I want to learn more about the technological resources and support available to me as an L2 teacher. Once I know how to comfortably use these resources, I hope to be able to maximize the L2 learning experience for my students...However, I do not wish to use technology just because it is available...it must serve a purpose, just like the class activities that I select as part of my lesson plan. I know...boring right--> NO... it's about being effective...technology is a tool...not a classroom crutch.
In short:
1. I'm a blogger now...
2. The Laffords are cool
3. Mark Warschauer should be our next TIFLE virtual guest
4. VIVA TIFLE

1 comment:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

Unfortunately, M. Warschauer is a VERY busy and VERY popular man and although we tried to get him to participate, he was unable. Perhaps some other time!