Sunday, December 02, 2007

OK, I know, it's too much but...I have another song....I had a motown moment last night before freezing my @ss off in the snowstorm and I needed to share it.

Because my hometown is right next to Detroit, and Detroit = motown...I love motown tunes.
Yesterday, Smokey Robinson came on the radio at Lena's friend's place and I busted out singing "I second that emotion" only to look over and see Stefan's friend Tim, also rocking out. Love that song! You can't hear this song and not want to move, just a little...

IGNORE the weird star trek video...just listen to the song...you know you wanna lip sync it...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passadinha lá no meu, que é sobre frases e poesias, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://mil-frases.blogspot.com. Um abraço.

Kate UF said...

Obrigada! Beijinhos para ti Leticia. Tambien voy a estar mirando tu blog...tienes una seleccion de citas muyyyyy buenas...y claro, a mi me encanta la poesia!